Teodor Amal Story

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Watson Oblivious To Oldman Smith

Emma Watson

Emma Watson had no idea Who Dame Maggie Smith and Gary Oldman were first started shooting the film Harry Potter. . And the 18-year-old insists that it was not t starstruck when he first set foot on the set Potter - Not since t recognize the most illustrious of his co-stars. The British star - who shot to fame playing Hermione Granger, one of three role players in the famous film franchise - has grown into a family of academics and just watched movies. I had no idea who or Maggie Smith was Gary Oldman. You say: I did not go to acting school so I do not have so that what I wanted to be. I came from a background of lawyers and academics and not just t watch movies in our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home